Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May 20th

Tuesday May 20th. The weather has cooled off a lot its now really muggy and windy. I am watching Lilly today. She just went down for a nap, and Delaney is sleeping too. Delaney should be waking up soon. It's been a crazy week. Saturday we had Riley's scout-o-Rama that was a ton of fun. They had booths set up and the kids got to play a ton of cool games and learn some new things. Riley tied a square knot launched a treveshe(sp) and made a water bottle rocket. Matthew got to do join him so it was so cute seeing them do that stuff together. Then we headed to a birthday party. Sunday we had Matthew party, and I have to say it was the funnest party I have had here for the kids so far. WE had a jumpy house,played pin the nose on the clown and had a pinata. The kids had a blast and my mom cooked her famous Hamburgers in a hot dog bun. I am very lucky to have such great friends and a awesome family. I am so grateful for the simple things in life. I have been learning recently that rushing through life and wanting everything now isn't' the best way of life for me. I am learning to take thing slower. and to really look at the big picture. Life just goes by way too fast, and its not worth getting all angry all the time and stressing over every little thing. I just want to have fun while I can. I know that sounds pretty childless but if I am an Adult about all the things I need to be responsible for I can have fun in every other part of my life. I just have grown out of wanting Dram a in my life,now I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride. have fun with my kids and my Husband.

No comments: