Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I know where have I been

I have been so lazy about  blogging lately. I have been so busy I haven't even been able to quilt *Gasp* I know it so awful. lol I have a wip right now that I just need to do the binding on and I can post some pics. I have had a world wind 3 weeks. I started a new venture being a Pampered Chef consultant so all my blogging buddies if you need anything let me know*wink**wink.  I have also been planning a trip to Montana we are leaving in June for a week. Driving there and back, with the kids. It is sure to be a memerable experince. lol
I have been walking in the mornings with a girlfriend we get our strollers and load up the kids and get our walk on. It feels great and it beats walking on the treadmill anyday.I don't see my life slowing down anytime soon but hopefully I can blog more often. keep your eyes peeled for new quilts pics coming soon.


No comments: