Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Day

My eyes popped open at 4:30 am and not because of a child crying, nope just from my nerves. Today is the the day of my first Pampered Chef show. I am nervous and anxious as would be expected so for that reason I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep, so instead of fighting it I thought I would just get up, sip some tea and write. I have had so much going on in the past month just like any other month but now I added pampered chef to the mix. I know that as soon as I get into my groove things will be good, I just need to find my rhythm. I am by nature not a structured person it was not how I grew up. Things just happened when they happened. So for me its hard to get into a routine hard to have a schedule I feel trapped by it, some days just thinking about all that I have to do gives my such anxiety,but I found that writing things down and then doing my list helps. I might not get it all done but it is a visual aid for me and just that alone calms me down a little. Other than the Pampered chef stuff My beautiful daughter has decided it is time for potty training. It sure came as a surprise to me, my boys were much older and I figured she would be earlier then the boys but not by this much. She is 22 months right now and I thought around 2 or 2 1/2 she would be ready or at least show some interest. Well I was way off. Last month she just started ripping her diaper off whenever she went #1. So by now she pretty much for the most part catches herself before and goes on the toilet. She doesn't really like going on the potty chair, she likes going where ever other person in the house goes. She very much likes to fit in. She also sits at the big table with us, no highchair for her.
I love how smart she is and it makes me so proud to see her grow and change everyday, but it makes me so sad at the same time. She is my baby my little girl I just want her to stop changing so fast, its like right before my eyes. The other day she learned the word APPLE and she says it perfectly, it so cute. Now when Riley is at school and you ask "where is Riley?" she juts looks at you and plainly says "school" like duh mom you know that. I love all her expressions she is so animated. I love all 3 of my little monkeys!!!
Well its about 6 am the sun has just come up, and the wind is blowing hard. The house is so quiet. I will leave this post with a picture of my new picture wall. enjoy :)

No comments: