Tuesday, May 6, 2008

may 2nd

Took a nice long walk today with the kids and Brian to pick Riley up from school. It turned out a lot easy then I thought it was going to be. On the way home Both Delaney and Matthew fell asleep and Riley didn't complain once about having to walk. The weather was perfect it was not too hot and the sun was covered by the clouds. I am hopping to do that at least a couple times a week. Depending on what I have to get done during the day. It took us all together about 2 hours to walk there and back. I am not exactly sure what the distance is but I am guessing about 3 miles round trip.Thank god for my deluxe duo Cadillac of strollers. We are going to BBQ tonight and my friend Kelly is stopping by to pick up a Blanket I made for her to give as a gift at a baby shower. Looking forward to tomorrow. We are headed to Santa Rosa to a surprise 30th birthday party for my cousin. Should be tons of fun.
delaney in stroller

No comments: