Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 4th

Well The time is here, As of May 30th Delaney figured out Crawling and boy can she scoot. She is fast and fallows the boys and I everywhere. She is also pulling herself up onto things like the couch and chairs. She pulls herself up in her crib, so now in the morning when I go in to feed her she is standing there with her big beautiful toothless grin. Its so adorable. I am so proud of her she is such a smart and happy baby. she is so interactive too. Every night at dinner while Riley,Brian and I are talking at the dinner table she is over there in her High chair playing peek-a-boo with Matthew and giggling and laughing. If you ask her "where is Pinky?" She puts here hands over her eyes and laughs and then flops her hands down, we all clap and laugh and say "oh there she is" haha its so much fun.
She still is nursing wonderfully and I am debating on if I want to stop nursing at one or keep nursing and just take a week of when we go on our cruise and then pick back up nursing. I guess I will play it by ear and see how things go.

No comments: