Friday, June 6, 2008

June 6th

I am tired but in a great mood. Had a really rough night with little miss Delaney who didn't want to go back to sleep at 4:30 this morning,so I had a early start today. Which turned out to be a good thing because I had to get the little kids up and out to go to Riley's school for an awards ceremony. He received 2 awards. I was so happy for him, he got one for perfect attendance for the last trimester of school and a certificate of achievement award for his compucat tests. What a great way to start of the weekend. Photobucket

Photobucket
Other then that everything is irritating me. Especially the Damn dog. I get so cranky when I don't get enough sleep and that is happening way to much lately. I get so mad when I have to be the one up trying to get the baby back to sleep while the boys go on snoring and sleeping so soundly. I am really frustrated with how often Delaney gets up at night, I know she can sleep through the night if I just stick to my guns and not nurse her down every time she wakes up. Its just so tempting and easy to just feed her and put her back to sleep. The one thing I haven't done is put her in my bed to go back to sleep she has always slept in her own crib, she is just so much more comfortable in there and she has her music which helps lull her to sleep. The week that Riley gets out of school is when I am going to buckle down and try my hardest to not nurse her back to sleep. Wish me luck. !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMY!!!!