Monday, June 9, 2008

June 9th

aww wonderful Monday. Got up and got Riley off to school and took Matthew along. Matthew and I had to attend a "raising a reader" meeting with a Librarian as a speaker. the Librarian didn't show up ,but Matthew still ended up getting a new book bag and I got 8 new canvas bags that were left over from the program. So now I hve new canvas shopping bags Yeah. Just those alone were worth going to the meeting. by the time we got home it was a little after 9 am and I had a messy! house to clean. I tried to walk on the treadmill but the house was getting to me so I cut my walk short and started cleaning. My main goal of the day was to get the kids rooms consolidatedand get the clothes and good unbroken toys together to donate. Then purge all the old and broken toys. I got that done and the rooms are so nice now they might actually get played in. My other Goal was to get Matthew to take a nap. Whoa what a crazy goal huh. I have been so lazy about this one, but for the last 3 days (except Sunday) I have had him up by 7 and down for a nap by 12 in hopes he would go to bed by 8 or 9 so I am able to be in bed by 11 pm at the latest.
on another note Delaney is now 10 months old and is just a preciouse little girl. I started to notice yesterday a sharp little point in her gums, looks like she is finnaly going to get a tooth.And she is still such a happy baby. WEll I am off to bed its 10 pm and all the kids are asleep and now its my turn yeah

No comments: