Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2nd

Sorry I haven't been on here as much. Life is so busy and each day just seems to blend in with the next. Last Saturday we had a baby shower for my sister. Good thing too because she went into pre-mature labor on Tuesday, luckily they were able to stop her contractions and put her on light bed rest.
Here are some pics from the shower.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The same Day Riley went to a cub scout activity A water bottle rocket Derby. He almost didn't get to go but luckily his Brian's parents were able to take him. I am so glad they did because he won 4 1st place Ribbons for his water bottle rocket. He sewed %80 of the whole thing. I help a little. I think it turned out pretty darn good. He got an award for most creative, most artistic, a judges award and most extravagant. I am so proud for him. I am super sad I missed it, I know he must have been so excited.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The rest of this week has just been me trying to clean and clean and oh clean with a little bit of trying to get my house in order so when we go on our cruise things will be taken care of. Only 8 more days I can't believe it. Well I better get off my lazy butt and get some stuff done.

No comments: