Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blurry

I am just waking up from a blurry blurry dream, the fog still in my head and the sleep still in my eyes. The feeling of the dream is still lingering in me and I am just trying to focus enough to make a pot of coffee and get my son off to school. These past 2 weeks have been so stressing to me for some reason. My kids are driving me up the walls and the weather is teasing us with the rain and sunshine. I am hopping today to get the kids off to the library for story time, and get some projects finished.

A Few hours later....
its 1:24 Delaney is down for her nap, Matthew is in the Garage playing Star Wars on the Wii and Riley is getting out of his school clothes and into his play clothes. I started writing this so I wanted to finish, even though I don't even remember what I had started to write about. so I'll just play catch up. Took the kids to the Library today, its a really nice library they have story time every Wednesday. I think I will make a routine of it, the kids like it and I have found a new pleasure in my life. Audio books. I can't believe I have never ever listened to a book on CD. It is so amazing. I am listening to INKHEART in my car right now and I love it. The kids like it too, they actually are quite(for the most part) in the car and just listen to the story.
I have two WIPS right now, a gift and a wall hanging. The wall hanging only needs the sleeve on the back. I'll have to post pics when its done. I have a heap of Laundry to get done, and then I might take the kids back to the Library for a 4pm story time.
Matthew turns 4 in 8 days and we are having a small party at the bowling alley. Delaney is about ready for potty training, she keeps taking off her diaper and yelling as she is running around the house "I nakky(naked)" I thought I might have at least another 6 months before she was ready( sigh). They all grow up so fast. well I better get to my heap of Laundry and hopefully tomorrow I will have pics up. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: