Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Blues

I am feeling a little down today and I am not really sure why. I just not really feeling today. So I think if I write about my weekend I might feel a little better. Friday Brian and Dean helped Paint my living Room/Dinning room it seems a lot brighter int he pics, the other wall is a pale sunshine. it looks good and it makes the room brighter. We ended up stopping for a break and going over to a friends house for a bbq. The kids played, the adults drank Margaritas and ate, we had a good time. One the way home My middle child announces he wants to go home and eat and watch TV, and asks me if that is a good idea. I tell him Um no its 11:00 O'clock you all ready ate and when we get home its bedtime. He then tells me "Um mom I Don't care about clocks I just want to go home and eat and watch tv" Lol Brian and I couldn't help but laugh so when we got home we decided since it was a Friday night the kids could stay up. So about half and hour after getting home this is what the kids looked like. Saturday I headed out to napa to visit with Family. My dad took the kids and I to the Movies to see Monsters V's Aliens it was really funny all the kids were great. Delaney took her shoes socks off got her sippy cup and blanket and curled up in the movie chair and watched for awhile then fell asleep. lol Then I went over to my grandma's house to visit with my cousin she is pregnant and so cute!
We hung out for awhile and the kids played with their cousins. We left and headed home. Brian and Dean finished painting the living room and it looks wonderful. Sunday we hung out around the house and the kids decided to get muddy
Some more family pics - We took the kids to Mt. Diablo for a fun picnic lunch



And I finally got around to making a cute top for Pinky






No comments: