Thursday, July 7, 2011

A lot time has passed....


Wow its been a long time. A lot of things have changed while a few have stayed the same. My last post was us making Lemonchello, well unfortunately we never finished it lol oh well maybe we will try again another time.
I don't know why I stop blogging so much, I feel bad about it. I got really wrapped up in my Pampered Chef business and put a lot of time into that, its sort of my way to get totally obsessed about something lol I still don't know if that is a good or bad thing. While I am still a Pampered Chef consultant I have been able to find a good balance between office work and home life. I also stopped blogging as much because I stopped sewing and quilting and didn't really think I had anything interesting to blog about. Lately my life pretty much consists of just trying to run the house and take care of the kids. I will have to figure out what my blogging niche will be. I am thinking Most of my posts will consist of home projects,recipes,family,books,great shopping deals,and a few Pampered Chef posts. so look for more posts soon. Don't want to squeeze too much in one day lol