Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7th

July 7th already. My father turned 57 this past weekend. We went downtown for the Fourth of July to watch Riley be in the parade with his cub scout troop. He was so cute on the parade, when it got to our section he was super shy and just barely raised his hand to wave. lol Then we go to leave and we go to my car and oh my god where are my keys?!! Oh they are in the car in the ignition. I was in such a hurry to get Riley to his float on time I left the keys in the car with it on not running but just enough to drain the battery. REGINA STRIKES AGAIN I am such a idiot sometimes. Luckily Brian and his parents were there to help. we ended up having to go home twice once to get the keys and then again to get extra long jumper cables. We got home and since our breaker box is broken and we have no microwave or oven Brian cooked a fabulous dinner of lettuce wraps YUMMMMY on the BBQ. Then on Saturday we headed out to Fairfield to watch the UFC fight. The night was fun my best friends niece and nephew were out visiting and it was a really treat to see them since i haven't seen then since they were babies. Matthew of course went straight for my Friends niece( he is the little ladies man already). we got home and I went to get Matthew ready for bed and noticed a rash on him and the next morning he woke up with it all over his body. we ended up going to the after hours Doctor and turns out he has Hives. No idea how he got that, but at least he is still in a good mood. Last night I noticed Delaney getting another tooth and during dinner Riley lost one lol.
The past week has been good just trying to keep up on chores and trying to stick to a schedule. Brian and I sat down and tried to figure one out that would work for both of us. and we got it pretty figured out. Its not a min by min thing but its just a rough idea of eating and sleeping times. now its just my job to uphold it. the hardest part is figuring out what to have for dinner every night. That's the frustrating part.
Riley is going to be starting Soccer soon, and his 8th birthday and Delaney's 1st birthday are coming up next month. So I have a lot of planning to do for that. LIfe goes on everyday, the life of a house wive might seem boring and mundane to others but its no where near that.

No comments: