Friday, January 23, 2009

January 23rd

Frustration Friday is the name of the day. Acultally its been a totally frustrating week. The most most recent cause of my frustration is a marker roll I have been trying to make. It shouldn't be so frustrating but I am trying to make one that is bigger then usual and I am winging it. so my seam ripper has been my best friend. I thought I had it finished last night but I wasn't 100 percent happy with it, it was ok and I should have left well enough alone. The problem though is if I am selling something and its not perfect I can't let go and I obsess so I ripped it all apart and stared over agian. So I fixed or so I thought as soon as ai finshed the last stich I tried it out with all the markers in it and UGH it wouldn't roll up, which is the whole point of a cool marker roll. So I am going to have to start all over again and with a toatlly differnt fabric. I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but that is my nature.
Matthew is my other source of frustration I need to find a better way to deal with him, the usaul time out and casual death threats just arn't working.
AWWW I am hopping tomorrow will be better I get to take a sewing class my first offical one. So we shall see what bad habits I am going to have to undo. I have been self-taught so far, but it will be nice to learn some new tricks and they might save me some time and relive some frustration. I can only wish
well the kids are killing eachother I better go interven soon before a tooth get knocked out.

No comments: